We want to welcome everyone to the National Latino Law Enforcement Organization (NLLEO). Please do not be fooled by the name NLLEO, as it was created to provide a law enforcement organization that is all inclusive regardless of race, sex, and religion. NLLEO which was established in 2014 is quickly becoming the largest Latino law enforcement organization across the country to include local, state, and federal agencies. NLLEO provides both experience and high energy membership that represents all to the fullest.
Here are a few benefits that are provided along with your membership:
- Membership Promotional & Developmental Training
- Membership Scholarship Fund
- Membership Officer Down Fund
- Membership Discounts with National Hotel and Car Rental
- Membership Legislative Representation in Washington DC
- Membership Tax Attorney to Assist with Non-Profits
- Membership Mentorship
- Membership Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Membership Discounts Home & Auto Insurance
NLLEO is committed on improving your daily work conditions and will provide direction and representation to your inter-departmental grievances or related issues. Come be apart of NLLEO and be included and be counted instead of just being a dues paying member. Get involved and be heard...This is YOUR organization.
-Board of Directors
"Building The Foundation For The Future"